- 6 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or melted butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Using a fork mix together the hot chocolate mix and flour in a coffee mug or small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, water and vanilla until all of the ingredients are wet.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. The center should still be molten.
- Cool for a few minutes, it will be HOT.
(recipe from http://www.alli-n-son.com/2012/02/16/hot-chocolate-microwave-brownie/)
It's super easy--I think I did it in less than 10 minutes--and also super yummy topped with vanilla ice cream!